Longleaf Dentistry is a family business established by husband-and-wife dentists Drs. Timothy and Nina Thomas. Our friendly team gets to know both you and your smile. That way, we can create a personalized treatment plan in Wake Forest that will give you the healthy and beautiful smile you deserve.
Our care for you includes:
- Appointments at all times of the day so you can schedule one when it’s most convenient
- Leading-edge technology like our laser cavity detectors so we can treat small problems before they become big ones
- Oral conscious sedation in the form of a safe prescription pill for relaxing procedures
- Comprehensive services so you can get all the care your smile needs without visiting an outside doctor
To schedule an appointment with the Longleaf Dentistry team, call 919-335-9332. Our office is near the intersection of Durham Road and Old Creedmoor Road in the 27587 ZIP code.
Receive Quality Assurance With Our In-House Dental Care
At Longleaf Dentistry, we stand by the quality of our work – because we do most of it ourselves. At some practices, an outside oral surgeon and a dental lab are involved if you replace a missing tooth with a dental implant and dental crown. Our dentists both place and restore implants, so they perform your procedure from start to finish with no handoff to an oral surgeon. They design and manufacture your crown in-house using our CEREC system, so you can get your custom crown in less than two hours instead of waiting days for an outside lab to do the job.
Find What Your Smile Needs With Our Comprehensive Services
No two treatment plans are the same. Some patients need nothing more than general dental care to keep their smiles in great shape, while others need several restorative dentistry procedures to rebuild damaged smiles. At our office, you’ll find:
- General dentistry to keep smiles healthy
- Cosmetic dentistry, including ClearCorrect aligners, to beautify smiles
- Restorative dentistry, including dental implants, to repair dental damage
- Emergency dental care to help you in a hurry
Call 919-335-9332 to talk to our dentists about your personalized treatment plan in Wake Forest, NC. We look forward to caring for you and your family!