Dental emergencies in Wake Forest can range from simple inconveniences to truly upsetting experiences. The Longleaf Dentistry team will do all we can to ensure your family’s emergencies never feel like they get out of hand.Doctor Nina Thomas on dental emergencies Read Transcript
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone, and we like to be prepared. We strive to see our patients the same day when they call in with an emergency. We will always try and treat the problem right away, but at the very least, we will get you out of pain.
Our emergency dental care includes:
- Restorative procedures to fix damage like broken teeth and infected teeth
- Blocks of time on our daily schedule reserved to deal with dental trauma
- Dentists who can be reached even if your emergency occurs after hours or on weekends
- Technology like 3-D imaging that quickly allows us to determine the extent of your damage
- Sting-free anesthesia with the DentalVibe comfort system
- Safe oral sedation to soothe your nerves
If you’ve suffered a dental emergency, call us right away at 919-335-9332. Ask us about our $101 emergency exam.
We’ll Fix You Up Quickly With Restorative Dental Care
If you’ve cracked or broken a tooth, our dentists will likely recommend fixing it with a dental crown. At many dental practices, that means wearing a temporary restoration while waiting for an outside lab to manufacture your crown, a process that typically takes at least a few days. We manufacture our own crowns using a high-tech CEREC system, so you’ll receive your crown in just one visit.
We may also recommend these restorative procedures for emergencies:
- Tooth Fillings – If your toothache is due to decay, we can repair your cavity with a mercury-free composite filling. We’ll use a crown for severe decay.
- Root Canals – A cracked tooth or bad cavity can sometimes result in the center of your tooth becoming infected. We can relieve your pain and save your tooth with a root canal procedure.
- Dental Bridges – If you lose teeth to dental trauma, our dentists can replace them with a dental bridge. To avoid impacting healthy teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants. We can also replace a single lost tooth with a dental implant restored with a crown.
For fast assistance in dental emergencies in Wake Forest, call Longleaf Dentistry at 919-335-9332.