With our family dentistry in Wake Forest, you’ll be able to schedule appointments for your loved ones at times that are convenient for you. With hours as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m., there’s no need to miss work or school for a dental cleaning or other service.Doctor Nina Thomas on Family dentistry Read Transcript
We treat patients from 0 to 100. Whether it's your first cleaning or your 50th, we are able to provide a lot of services right here in-house. We know busy families don't have the time to travel to lots of different specialist clinics, so we try and do as much as possible for the patient right here. We also have really excellent hours in terms of opening early and closing late, so patients can come before or after school if needed.
In addition to scheduling flexibility, we offer:
- A location convenient to schools, including Pleasant Union Elementary School
- Services for everyone in your family, from dental exams to dental implants
- A Dental Savers Plan that offers discounts on services, with no insurance hassles
- Kid-pleasing amenities like video games and a treasure chest for youngsters who have had a good visit
- A beverage bar, warm towels, and other comforts for adults
- “Happy visits” to introduce young children to the dentist in a positive way
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
To make appointments for your family, call us today at 919-335-9332.
We Offer Happy Visits For Toddlers & Everyone ElseDoctor Nina Thomas on your child's first visit Read Transcript
We recommend you bring your child in at the appearance of the first tooth. It's just as important for the parent to learn how to take care of baby teeth as it is for the child to get used to the experience of dental cleanings and checkups.
You’ve probably heard of “happy visits,” appointments designed to give young children a positive introduction to the dentist. Our family dentists make toddlers feel safe and welcome during these kinds of visits. We don’t stop there, though. We keep everyone in your family happy when they visit us with our comfortable and efficient care.
No matter how old they are, your family members will enjoy our free beverages, ceiling-mounted TVs, sting-free anesthesia, and more. For anxious adults, we offer oral conscious sedation.
Find Services For Every Stage of Your Smile
General dental care like cleanings and exams is important for smiles of all ages. As you get older, your smile changes. You may also need:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Correct your smile’s flaws with services like dental veneers and ClearCorrect orthodontic aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair cavities, breaks, and other kinds of damage with restorative services.
- Dental Implants – Make your smile as good as new again with lifelike replacement teeth.
- Oral Surgery – We can remove problem teeth to stop pain, decay, and disease.